High work intensities can increase heat production 40 to 60 times over that of basal metabolism. Heat production of this magnitude can limit performance. The major pathway for heat dispersion in the horse is sweat loss. Sweating results in the loss of not only water but also essential electrolytes. If these losses are not replaced, metabolic imbalances may result in a lactic acid build up, ‘tying up’ syndrome, dehydration and decreased performance., therefore The replacement of electrolytes after sweating is essential.
ISOPRO is naturally flavoured with aniseed, which is highly palatable to the horse.
- Horses in training: Feed 60g per day.
Fresh drinking water should be available at all times.
- ISOPRO is a Concentrated, Scientifically Formulated and Cost Effective Electrolyte Supplement.
- ISOPRO is an isotonic formulation of essential electrolytes.
- ISOPRO is a cost effective electrolyte, ideal for large training yards.
- ISOPRO is naturally flavoured with aniseed, which is highly palatable to the horse.